Friday, 11 January 2013

Meg leigh herself!


hello lovey's!
Well I'm pretty new to all this blogging and updating a online diary so please be nice!
I've been putting this off for over three months now and its finally about the time of discussing the scary word which is..INTERNSHIPS. Of course the company's i choose and apply to are obviously going to want to read and listen to all my 'wonderful' ideas and imaginative designs to pick me out from the rest of the crowd and this is they shall do this, via blogging.
I'm your average tea drinking, Vivienne Westwood loving Fashion student from the Midlands,UK.
Currently studying a degree in Fashion design and accessories in my not so easy (and definitely not as fun) first year, hoping to achieve a lovely little second (or first please) and then swan off in to the fashion capital, Paris. To then work in either fashion illustration, fashion journalism or if all else fails a space man, least then I know I didn't dress up in tin foil every day when i was five for nothing!
 
Enough ramblings today however, if you're interested in, fashion,opinions and good old random facts and diary extracts from a overly emotional 19 year old woman, read on!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment